Are you ready for an exciting challenge this summer? The National Park Authority is thrilled to announce a competition where you can showcase your sustainable visit to Eryri National Park through a vlog!
It’s time to unleash your creativity and highlight your sustainable journey while exploring the breathtaking beauty of Eryri National Park.
The competition is open all summer, so you’ll have plenty of time to plan and capture your adventure. Make sure to emphasize how you’re practicing sustainability in the park and inspiring others to do the same.
We’ll choose three winners at the end of the campaign, and each will receive an amazing prize. So what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and start recording your sustainable journey in Eryri National Park today!
Useful Tips and Suggestions
Here are some suggestions that might boost your chances of winning one of our fantastic prizes.
- Minimise your use of a personal vehicle by walking, cycling or make use of our fantastic public services
- Show how you are reducing your environmental impact, such as by bringing reusable water bottles and taking home your rubbish
- Join one of our fantastic Caru Eryri partnership volunteering activities
- If you are staying in a tent or motorhome in Eryri, make sure that you book a designated campsite, refrain from wild camping without landowner’s permission
- Show how you are supporting the economy and communities by purchasing from local businesses
- Share tips on how viewers can reduce their environmental impact when visiting Eryri
- Be mindful of the impact of your filming on the environment, and be respectful of flora and fauna
- Be creative in your approach to showcasing the best that Eryri National Park has to offer
How to Enter
To enter please post your Vlog on a social media channel of your choice using the hashtag #oureryri23 and e-mail the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition will be judged by the National Park Authority communications team and each winner will receive a Patagonia Outdoor Clothing & Gear voucher.
1st – £300
2nd – £200
3rd – £100
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by the National Park Authority.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
- Employees of the National Park Authority are not eligible to win.
- The closing date for this competition will be Sunday 10th September 2023.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Patagonia or any of our social media channels.